Saturday, August 28, 2010

Dundee Falls

Dundee Falls ~ Dundee, Ohio
I grew up within walking distance of the falls, everyone in the area knows where they are and probably have been there at least once, or so I thought, my neighbors hadn't, so after the wilderness center, we stopped in at the falls before heading home
(these photos were not from that day but wanted to share them with you, I took them many years ago however, it's still as beautiful as ever)
these are the little falls, there are 2 areas, big falls and little falls, will trails linking the 2 together
beautiful, I could hike around these falls every single day and never tire of the scenery
lots of beautiful old rocks to climb and streams to wade through
here we go, you can see it wasn't flowing as much the day we visited
but they seemed to enjoy our outing
I hope you enjoyed your little tour with us, stop back another time to see what we have been up to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment